- Feel relaxed and at ease in both your body and mind.
- Do the things you want and need to do with purpose and confidence.
- Make decisions more easily without the nagging doubt.
- Have better relationships and more fulfilling intimacy.
- Feel stronger, happier and more at peace with yourself and your life.
- Feel good just being yourself.
Imagine waking up in the morning and feeling like you are in the driver’s seat of your life. Imagine what it would be like to sleep better. Imagine feeling more comfortable in social situations and having better relationships. Imagine what it would be like to simply enjoy your life.
Therapy can help you have all of the above, and more. As a therapist who treats anxiety and depression, I can tell you that with the right treatment, your life could be transformed. You can live your life without the constant stress, worry, and fear.
You don’t have to feel down, depressed or helpless.
I am a compassionate and caring therapist. My goal is to be with you fully as we work towards healing your anxiety and/or depression. I have explored a variety of therapies, and I have found Reichian therapy to be one of the most profound types of treatment available. Therapy can be life-changing.
Ready to break free from the crippling effects of chronic anxiety?
Since you have found your way to my therapy website, you’re probably feeling exhausted with anxiety.
You desperately want to find some relief from your worry, anxiety and depression. You can overcome anxiety symptoms like these:
- Chronic worry that something “bad” will happen.
- Difficulty relaxing or sleeping.
- Feeling uncomfortable or awkward in relationships.
- Obsessing about everything.
- “Foggy thinking” and difficulty making decisions.
- A racing heart, difficulty breathing or panic attacks.
- Feeling sad, depressed, and perhaps even hopeless at times.
- Being overwhelmed by emotions, or feeling emotionally flat.
You feel stressed. You constantly fear what might go wrong. It’s difficult to function in your daily activities. You may be depressed. You can’t see a way out of your anxiety. Life seems flat. It lacks joy.
Counselling can provide lasting relief from chronic anxiety and depression.
To set up an appointment or to book a free 20 minute consultation to determine if this counselling approach is a fit for you, contact Danielle by:
- By phone at 778-926-1325 (confidential voice mail)
- By email at email@example.com
- Or through the contact form below.
I am currently working by phone or online only.
Fee: $140/Hr (includes gst)
If you are looking for a male therapist who uses a similar approach to therapy, you may be interested in visiting Grant McMahon’s website: www.grantmcmahon.ca
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology – Argosy University, Seattle.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor – BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC).
- Contemporary Reichian Therapy, Daniel Schiff, Ph.D., & Mitchell Singer, M.A., LMHC, Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
- Gottman Method of Couples Therapy.
- Other trainings include parenting, attachment issues, somatic psychotherapy and gestalt therapy.
My goal as a therapist is for you to feel heard and understood. This allows you to go deeper into your emotions and helps you to heal your problems on a deeper level.
I will accept you as you are.
Your experiences and feelings will be validated. They will be considered important regardless of what they are.
I’m patient and compassionate.
I care deeply about helping you meet your goals and will pace our therapy work together to suit your needs.
I bring insight into our work together.
I can see the deepest layers of who you are and help you manifest more of your true self. As one of my therapy clients said, “With you I am becoming the person I want to be.”
I can be gentle and directive.
I provide carefully timed helpful feedback and insights to help you grow.
I will guide you, support you, and hold the faith when you might not have any.
Ultimately you have to do the work to heal. However, I will be there each step of the way to help improve your life as quickly as is possible.
I use the profound modality of Therapy called Reichian therapy.
Reichian therapy is one of the first types of therapy that incorporated the role the body plays in psychological and emotional problems, as well as its role in healing.
The field of neuroscience now shows us how pain and suffering are rooted in our entire bodies, not just in our mind and feelings.
I have studied a variety of therapies and self-growth models.
My depth of experience and explorations underpin my work with you. I have many counselling methods and tools I can use to help you.
I offer Skype therapy sessions if you have to be away, or live outside of Vancouver.
Skype sessions are convenient and just as effective as in-person sessions. They can help you save time travelling to come to see me.